Personal Message

Personal message…

Aloha! Welcome! Ohziness blog aims not to change the world and make it a better place for you and for me. It is a look into my life-my personal blog as I say. Since various memes are running through my head and just suddenly pops out from nothing, I decided to find a better channel where to put it and… Viola! A baby blog was created...

I basically see satisfaction in writing and whenever I put my thoughts to words.  I hold responsible for any misused words, incorrect grammar, spelling error and the like as I’m not perfect, a trained writer, an English major nor good in any literary works. So please bear with me. I accept constructive criticism and comments as well as I always see this as a chance to improve and grow.

Having this blog, I see myself grow, organized and becoming a better version somehow for I never stop learning and improving in any means as I can esp in writing. Whenever I read and review my past work, there is a sense of fulfilment in a way-writing all my experiences, created poems, arts, bible verses or reflection,  learnings, mistakes and the list goes on. 

I'm still on the verge on what things that I wanted to do, what I'm passionate about, you know, having this existential itch wherein you don't exactly know what to do or what's in it to pursue yet you feel and know,may be there's something magical, well-hidden purpose, gut feeling on it.   

I consummately consumed some of my time reading, doing new things, introspecting, doing unpopular hobbies and having this desire to be in different places. And I see blogging, in a way, sharpens my mind by delving deeper into different topics and self discovery as well.

Feel free to navigate and share your views, criticism and opinions, as I welcome and put consideration for this.


To get to know me more, you can click here...
Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment