One Step Closer

http://under30ceo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Entrepreneur-After-Graduation-.jpg
After four long years of hardship, examinations and projects comes the day we have been longing for, our graduation day. It marks the end of our high school life and we all have mixed feelings:relief, sadness, happiness and anticipation.


I know this is not the end but the beginning of a new world. One step closer, I'll then be in college. Another chapter in my life and definitely a start of something new. It seem that it was just yesterday when I first set my foot in STI (our school). And now,

I'm officially a high school graduate student..

I'm quiet nervous  yet excited on what life could be in college and up until now, I'm still confuse on what course to take. Should I take the path of journalism? computer science? business? architecture? or follow what my parents' want me in, as a pharmacist or as medtech? ugggh, this just bugs me. I had a lot of interest. Well, I think I need a lot of meditation to reflect on this...

Here's some of my photos during my graduation day...



Awards Received:
  • School's Salutatorian
  • High school Leadership Award
  • Junior Chamber International Philippines, Youth Leadership Excellence Award
  • Best in Music, Arts, PE and Health
  • Loyalty Award
  • Scholarship grant in San Jose Recoletos
                                                                 My Best Friends


Truly, you must do your best and and God will do the rest. and Don't assume. Never expect. Pray, hope and work for what you want.

AND here's my message to everybody who inspires and motivated me to excel:


To all the CSG COUNCIL officers, thanks for being active and cooperative in every projects and events we made. Organizing as such and striving it all along the way to make it possible wasn't an easy task yet we made it all successfully. Those things wouldn't be possible and successful without you.

Sir Dane Ocapan our CSG adviser, thanks for your constant support, help and encouragement. You have been more than a teacher- a mentor, guide, and philosopher to us..

To all the High school students," Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish."

To all the STI teachers, You are all the best Teachers in this world. Wherever we may go in our life, we will always remember that we had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, and its You. We will always be thankful to all of you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us.


as We, ANIMZ (graduates) may be departing, and as this would be my last term as the President, I hope our friendship will always be forever.. not ADIOS but Hasta que nos volvamos a encontrar (till we meet again) thanks for the memories ..



My four years in high school was a rollercoster ride, full of tears, fun and laughter. I never expect that I do more and that difficulties will just make you stronger and better. Thank you for those who believes and supported me along the way- my family.

"The degree of our success will depend much on ourselves-our vision,courage and faith and will to do or dare. "-Anonymous