Silly Crush


Alone and feeling blue,
But suddenly vanished when I saw you.
I can't help but to smile,
Even for awhile.

Every time you came my way,
My heart began to ram.
Even hearing your name makes my knees weak,
And
didn't know where to go through.

Whenever you're near,
My actions weren't natural.
My reactions aren't real.
I felt so
terrible,
Especially if our eyes meet together.

I knew you we're attractive,
I could tell that you were nice.
The butterflies were so active,
That I couldn't think twice.

I can't say why I feel this way,
That I didn't even know you.
Though I only knew your name,
I wasn't sure what to do,
I didn't know who to blame.

I'm scared looking at you,
Because the more I do,
The more I fall in love with you.
And in my eyes,
You just seem so different from other guys.

Sadly, You never knew I existed,
Only until an arrow will hit you from cupid.