Why Do I Blog?

We all have that sort-of definition or purpose why we blog. May it be personal, travel, business and the like. Below are the reasons why I blog:


I blog to express not to impress. 
Who am I to impress either. Well, people think blogging is just another form of one's vanities. But too often they think that

Blogging is a way to express one's personal thoughts and ideas and put it into words. In turn, would somehow inspire others, reflect, share one's point of view and the like. It's my way also to share my knowledge to other people.

Personally, I meant this blog as an online journal , where I can freely write random thoughts on my mind, my learnings, passage from my favorite book or quote, experiences, friends, family, God and list goes on. I didnt mean to change the world and make it a better place for you and for me. Teheee! I mean it to share my views and opinion and this could somehow gives relief or peace from thoughts that often interrupts my mind.

One thing I learned is that the more you blog, the more you write – and the better writer you become.
  
Blogging is a virtual art. 
It's just like a painter sketching a landscape inspired by the beautiful sunset, a pianist who compose songs in a lonesome night. Certainly, in blogging, it is an ordinary person writing its extraordinary thoughts randomly . Thats how I interpret blogging in a way.  Just like what I'm doing, I can freely post my composed poem, personal photo shoots, etc . It is something created with imagination and skill and certainly gives us ideas and connection.

Blog- your own world.
You are fully responsible on how you will create your own virtual world. No one can dictate what your next post will be, what appropriate webpage design should look like. It really depends on you.

My blog has been through different designs, skins, template and widgets through the years yet I never stick to just by one design as I always look for more and thus suits my taste.

I blog to refresh and learn more HTML code 

Through the process of blogging, most people learn some HTML code simply because it’s easier to make minor improvements to your site by yourself than it is to hire and pay somebody.

Though I'm a marketing student and neither do have subjects regarding html and programming codes in college, luckily, I was able to grasped basic html and other programming languages (java, turbo C, visual basic) during my secondary years, thanks STI high school, especially my ICT teachers for these extra knowledge hihi..

Actually, what you saw in my blog wasn't the original template should look like. I added up some graphics, deleted some codes, add some links, change the header, etc. You know, something I personalized. It is permissible as long as I haven't change the footer of this page where the maker of this template was linked (one way to put credit). Certainly, I'm not that pro programmer, if I want to change something and doesnt even know how, I consulted my forever helpful friends-google and youtube for some tutorials and additional tips.

Blog: A look into your life. 
Life documentation as it is. Sooner than what you think, your life wouldn't be just as the same as it would be. Change is the only constant thing in this world. You grow, you learn. You may soon forget to constantly update your blog but one day, when you revisit it, you then remember things that had long lost forgotten through time-experiences, artwork, people you've been through, etc. some thing you can be proud of, some thing you can say "Seriously? I've been through these?" and lastly, you may share the stories with your grandchildren. Its a timeline and diary of your life I would say.

It was year 2009 then when I started blogging and my first post was about my best of friends in high school. I remember I posted it in a way to appreciate the friendship that we had plus our favorite song before. Thinking if things would ever be stay the same. I wasn't even thinking the purpose of my blog or what next post should I publish at that time, just childish and silly memories I had. Now, its been 5 years in blogging industry *choos. Scanning those older posts often makes me smile or cry *emotional* . How time changes everything and how God puts things in his marvelous ways.

Should I stop blogging? Preferably not, hopefully not, not yet...